forzaahly.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

forzaahly.com

forzaahly.com

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
forzaahly.com

موقع عشاق النادى الأهلى

I forgot my password

Poll

توقع المتأهل لدور الثمانية
دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_left100%دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_right 100% [ 15 ]
دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_left0%دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_right 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Latest topics

» المدير الفني الجديد ؟
by osamahlawy Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 am

» دوري أبطـ(2)ـــال إفريقيا 2012
by FàWéR Sat May 19, 2012 3:51 pm

» رقم 10 وإسكندرية !!
by bibo010 Fri May 18, 2012 8:53 pm

» أهداف الأهلي 5-1 دجلة
by osamahlawy Sun May 13, 2012 7:09 pm

» كرة السلة
by FàWéR Sun May 13, 2012 10:20 am

» مفاوضـ( 7 )ـــات الأهلي
by osamahlawy Thu May 10, 2012 6:54 pm

» دوري أوروبا | 11-12
by osamahlawy Thu May 10, 2012 5:26 am

» Barcelona XIV
by osamahlawy Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

» Alahly Digital
by osamahlawy Sat May 05, 2012 7:59 pm

» المايسترو صالح سليم
by FàWéR Sat May 05, 2012 9:41 am

مشاري بن راشد العفاسي

دعــاء

Status

Top posting users this month

No user

Visitors | since 14/6/2011

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Labels=0

Join Us

+4
Moony
bibo010
Eng Mady
osamahlawy
8 posters

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009

Poll

توقع الفائز بدوري أبطال إفريقيا

[ 0 ]
    دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_left0%دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_left100%دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_left0%دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Back
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Empty Re: دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009

Post by osamahlawy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:18 pm

Agba swims in confidence ahead of Mazembe clash
    10-29-2009

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 1256799472-a

Heartland FC striker Uche Agba is swimming in confidence ahead of this weekend’s Orange CAF Champions League first leg final against T.P. Mazembe of DR Congo in Owerri, Nigeria.

Agba, the Owerri-based club’s top scorer in the premier continental club competition with six goals remains optimistic that his side can scale over the first leg hurdle to make the second leg a mere formality.

Newcomers Heartland FC’s status is nowhere near Mazembe, twice winners’ pedigree on the continental stage, but the 23-year old is unperturbed by the gap will be a major factor as they seek to follow in the footsteps of compatriots Enyimba, African champions in 2003 and 2004.

Despite sharing honours in the previous meetings between the two sides at the mini-league stage, 2-0 for Heartland in Owerri and 2-0 for Mazembe in Lubumbashi; Agba has set sights on a double this time backed by his strong spiritual believe.

“I’m praying for two things, one is that we'll beat Mazembe home and away and the second thing is that I will be among those to score,” he told the local media.

The youngster admits that Mazembe will be no pushovers, and that the playing body are more than determined to fight for the convincing result they have set their eyes on with the support of the entire country.

“Mazembe are strong and that can account for why they are in the finals. But, you see apart from the Government motivation, we (players) have decided we want to win the trophy. That is very important. We need that trophy and we praying to God to grant our request.”

Agba scored the only goal in Heartland’s lone goal victory over fellows Kano Pillars in the semi-final second leg in Kano two weeks ago.

The left-footed striker also netted twice in the 4-0 thrashing of the first leg as the Naze Millionaires cruised on 5-0 on aggregate.
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Heartland banks on team spirit
    10-29-2009

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 1256804001-a

This is just the second time ever that Heartland FC of Owerri will be appearing in the final of the prestigious CAF Champions League and the club from the eastern part of Nigeria is aiming to make the 2009 final a memorable by winning it after losing in during their first attempt in 1988.

Heartland, then known as Iwuanyanwu Nationale, lost to Algeria ’s Entente Setif 4-1 on aggregate in the final of the competition, then known as the CAF Champions Cup.

However they are poised to erase those bitter memories when they play one of Africa’s foremost sides, TP Mazembe of Congo DR in the first leg of the final at the Dan Anyiam Stadium on Sunday.

Captain ThankGod Ike says the Nigerians will rely on team unity to surmount the Congolese hurdle this time around after both sides won their group games at home 2-0 respectively.

“Mazembe are a very good side; they are no pushovers after getting this far. We have met them twice and we know how to play them. The spirit in camp is very high and we hope to use it to good affect when we met them in Owerri,” Ike said

Mazembe is a feared side on the continent but Ike believes his team has a pedigree too as far as African club competition is concerned and refuses to accept that they are underdogs compared to Mazembe.

Well, maybe. Aside the 1988 final, Heartland has also played in the competition four other times reaching the last four in 1990 and 1991 while they crashed out in the second round and quarterfinal in 1989 and 1994 respectively.

The five-time Nigerian champions have also reached the semifinal of the CAF Cup once in 2000 and reached the group stage of the CAF Confederation Cup in 2006.

“We have prepared well and as team leader, my duty is to ginger the entire team and make them realise that we can make it. If we could beat a team like Cotonsport and overcome Etoile du Sahel of Tunisia on our way to the final, then it would be a great injustice to tag us as underdogs,” Ike added.

In Tresor Mputu, Mazembe has one of the most dreaded strikers in African club football.

Mputu helped his club reach the African Champions League in 2007, and emerged as the top goalscorer of the competition with nine goals but the hard-as-nails Ike, who has a commanding presence in the heart of Heartland’s defence remains undaunted.

“We cannot be intimidated by just a single player. We play more as a team and not as individuals but if Mazembe come relying on just a single player to play us, they will be disappointed.

“Mputu is a very good player. He is also very strong but match day will decide. We can’t tell you about our plans to keep him in check but we will certainly make sure he doesn’t cause problems for us.” Ike also believes the first leg at home is a blessing for his side.

“We hope to win well at home with as many as three goals so that we will make the second leg a mere formality,” he remarked.

Striker, Ikechukwu Ibenegbu, seems to share Ike’s optimism and confidence.

“Of course we have the team to lift the trophy,” Ibenegbu begins. “From the goal to the attack, we have quality players who can get the job done. Mputu is not a problem at all. When he first came to Owerri, we stopped him and he couldn’t get on the score sheet. We hope to do that again,” Ibenegbu said.

They may well be on course bearing in mind their impressive victories on the way to the final.

After beating Black Star of Liberia 10-1 aggregate in the preliminary round of the tournament, they edged out Moroccan side FAR Rabat 4-2 before setting up a titanic clash against Cameroun ’s Cotonsport. Only few gave Heartland a chance of qualifying for the lucrative group stage but the Nigerians did it in style winning the first leg in Owerri 2-1 before holding their hosts to a 1-1 draw in Garoua.

They got their first baptism of fire in the group stage when they recorded their first defeat in their very first game incidentally against Mazembe. It was a 2-0 defeat in Lubumbashi but they bounced back to beat Zimbabwe’s Monomotapa and Etoile du Sahel of Tunisia 3-1 and 3-0 respectively at home before producing sheer clash to hold the Tunisians in the reverse fixture 0-0.

Their good form continued as they got the desired revenge against Mazembe, winning 2-0 but lost their last Group B game to Monomotapa 2-1 after qualification to the semifinal had been sealed.

The results placed Heartland with 10 points, second behind the Congolese side and a potential clash against rival Kano Pillars presented itself in the semifinal.

The Nigerian side was still riding on the ouster of defending champions, Al Ahly of Egypt , whom they beat to advance to the group stage. Aside, Pillars deservedly topped Group A.

But once again, the Naze Millionaires, as Heartland are known, came up with the unexpected. Against all predictions, they humiliated Pillars 4-0 in front of their vociferous fans in Owerri before completing the rout with a 1-0 win in Kano to advance to the final on a 5-0 aggregate.

Surely, Heartland has enjoyed a rich vein of form but how far they put it to advantage against Mazembe will determine if the trophy will return to Nigeria five years after Enyimba last won it.
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:19 pm

It’s the CAF trophy or nothing- Okeahialam
    10-30-2009

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 1256879527-a

Heartland FC of Owerri Chairman, Ignatius Okeahialam, is optimistic his team can beat TP Mazembe in this year’s Orange CAF Champions League final after having scaled the odds to reach the final of the money-spinning competition. Excerpts…

Cafonline.com :You will play one of Africa’s best club sides, TP Mazembe of Congo DR, in the final of this year’s Orange CAF Champions League. What do you expect in the final?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :I expect a very tough game against Mazembe. We have played them before and they know us just as we know them. We have a lot of respect for them because they are very good but my team is good too. We have been monitoring them and try to watch their matches and I think we can prove our mettle against them.
    My team is focused and we are technically sound. There is also motivation financially and morally from the Imo State Government. That alone can take any team to greater heights. In our team, we have a group of players who are determined to win at all times.

Cafonline.com :Followers of the competition were expecting a very tough game between your team and Kano Pillars in the semifinal as both sides eliminated last year’s finalists from the competition but it turned out a one-sided affair as Heartland won 5-0 on aggregate. How did you achieve this awesome victory?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :Don’t forget Pillars is a home team, so beating them was awesome. Black Star of Liberia also conceded same number of goals as well in Owerri. I believe Pillars came to Owerri to win but our technical crew planned well and our players were determined and it paid off after 90 minutes. Again, we have good shooters in the team like Emeka Nwanna and Uche Agba. I think Pillars were yet to recover from the 4-0 defeat in the first leg. So when we played them in the reverse fixture in Kano, we defended very well in the first half and scored the only goal of the match in the second.

Cafonline.com :What is your assessment of African leagues judging by the opposition of teams you have played during the Orange CAF Champions League?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :African leagues are getting better and competition amongst teams is getting stronger. There are no longer pushovers. You could see what Ghana did by winning the FIFA U-20 World Cup recently. It made all of us proud because some of the team’s players play for clubs in Ghana. With the way things are going, we have arrived. All we need is sponsorship and support. But quite unfortunately, the exodus of our players to other leagues outside Africa has been our problem. Outside that, we have players who can make things happen on the field of play.

Cafonline.com :It seems Heartland’s breakthrough in the competition was when they overcame last year’s losing finalist, Cotonsport of Cameroun. How were you able to achieve this?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :When we met Cotonsport in Garoua, we played the game of our lives because in Owerri, we discovered they were a very good side. Moreover, they were Africa’s second best team having reached the final of last season’s edition. So after eliminating them, we realised we could do more. Etoile of Tunisia was another good side we confronted but they discovered too that we had a good team and in the end, we forced them to a draw in their home.

Cafonline.com :Continental club sides now dread playing your team at the Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri. How have you been able to remain unscathed at home in the competition?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :Teams didn’t fall at Owerri alone. We have been able to play very well both at home and away. But quite frankly, at home we know our ground very well and how to play there. However, we don’t fear playing any team away.

Cafonline.com :Which player would you say has been most outstanding during your continental campaign?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :It has been very difficult to pick any particular player as astounding. Uche Agba, Emeka Nwanna and captain ThankGod Ike have done very well for us. Also very good is Ike Ibenegbu and Stanley Okoro, who we missed due to commitment with the Golden Eaglets, Nigeria’s U-17 national team. Goalkeepers Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Austin Brown have also been impressive from the qualifying stages to the group stages and now.

Cafonline.com :Which message do you have for Nigerians?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :This is my 12th year as chairman of the club right from when the team was known as Iwuanyanwu Nationale. Our message to Nigerians is that they should continue with their support for the team and pray for us. With God, everything is possible. We know what we want and motivation on the part of our governor, Ikedi Ohakim, is very high. Thus anything short of the trophy would be unacceptable to Nigerians.
    We are on the verge of putting smiles on the faces of Nigerians after getting this far. We are one of the last two clubs remaining in the competition and we will crown our efforts with the trophy.

Cafonline.com :After this year’s Orange CAF Champions League, what next for Heartland on the continent?
    Ignatius Okeahialam :Governor Ohakim has assured that he would transform Heartland into a model club in terms of remuneration, welfare of players and officials and good facilities and that has already begun to take place. Don’t forget that we will be playing the Orange CAF Champions League next season and we are looking towards playing in the next World Club Cup after conquering Africa.
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Moïse Katumbi : The passion for football
    10-30-2009

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 1256879679-a

A new member of the CAF marketing commission, Moïse Katumbi is a renouned figure in the game in his native Congo. On the eve of the September 7 meeting in Cairo, he was still at the Kibasa Maliba stadium in the Kenya municipal area in Lubumbashi to watch his side T P Mazembe win their fifth national title. T P who had the advantage following a 4 -1 win in the away leg finals, did not faulter as they beat another Lubumbashi side FC St Eloi Lupopo 2-0 in the return leg. Many had thought he would not be present for the CAF meeting in Cairo but Moïse Katumbi was able to make it saying nothing would have stopped him from meeting up with the rendez vous, his first ever since he joined the CAF family.
    Moïse Katumbi does not hide his great passion for the game. « At 17 and half years, I was in charge of a youth team, les Corbeaux, which was the nursery of TP Mazembe. I also remember that I have always been part of the club. That is my trade mark. » said the official with a smile as he expressed his delight to be present at the headquarters of CAF. It is a great recognition for the 45 year old who is also a businessman. After training as a teacher he only taught for a year before moving on to business. My father was in the food sector but he always said my children would need to trace their path as I did. He helped those who were really in need. I started in the same line as him but later moved to civil engineering, and materials involved in the extraction industry». He smiled and continued, « Katanga is a geological haven for Africa. Minerals are found just everywhere ».
    But football seems to be a daily affair for him. Right inside his car, you would find numerous footballs, « I distribute the balls spontaneously to kids in the streets. It is what they are really in need of to hone their skills ». It is part of their routine, the youths. He added. They are observed, and judged in order to be recruited into youth selections because football begins from the age of 9-10 years. » It is also at such levels that we can effectively build a great club. I have seen what happens elsewhere and found out that we are not very different from what they are doing». Building the foundations, planting the seeds taking care of them and finally harvesting is the best way. Moïse Katumbi was not in a hurry. He was first of all Vice president of T P Mazembe between 1992 and 1997, and then became president. « Bit by bit we are making our march towards the land of the greats. Our modest success is as a result of hard work at the base. Our luck stems from the fact that we were able keeps these youths. They are together on the field and that is why they have great solidarity among them».
    Football fan, businessman and politician are all used to describe the dynamic Congolese. Moïse Katumbi is Governor of Katanga province, the most endowed mineral province of the D R Congo. « It is not a joke but an heavy responsibility. I am really a man very much interested in that. There is no reason for him to sacrifice football and Mazembe for whatsoever. « I can assure you that I would do everything for all the clubs in Katanga but will remain a supporter of my club. No body will change me » And this will be the 5th title of my team on the national scene. What will make the club equal the record of Daring Club Motema Pembe ». « I was born TPM, and I would die TPM » and he also works for the province.
    Moïse Katumbi recently renovated the Kenya stadium in Lubumbashi, and those of Kolwesi and Likasi, who are amongst the best in the country. There is the need for an omnisports stadium so that basketball, handball, etc… could be played in the open air. « I am a sportsman after all ». Before taken over duties as Governor, he used to set aside over 90% of his time in sports. « But now he can only dedicate 35% », he regrets.
    The success of the club, its rise as a major force in the years past is being appreciated by all. Moïse Katumbi is proud to have provided the national team with eleven of the players that won the African Nations Championships- Chan in Ivory Coast this year. And now he is already setting sights on Africa’s most prestigious club cup competition, the Champions league. « They should not dream! », he says. He have put in so much to build the football empire right to this stage. « Our annual budget this year is five million dollars as against 3,6 the previous season. The least salary is 5000 dollars a year and with bonuses many have already had up to 80 thousand dollars» he added.
    Moïse Katumbi recognises that without other sources of funding his club would not be able to meet up, « Our income is meager ». May be with success in the Champions League, the club would gain more popularity like during the glorious era of the late 1960s. he hopes. « For the image of the club, for the image of the country and to give an opportunity for our youth we decided to stay on because it is not the politician who is speaking but a man with unrivalled passion for the game.
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:22 pm

مباراة الذهاب

دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 TP_Mazembe-logo-799B39687C-seeklogo.com
    دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 1254569338heartland

هارتلاند النيجيري - مازيمبي الكونغو الديمقراطية
    الأحـد
    1-11-2009
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:08 am

هارتلاند يستضيف مازيمبي في نهائي صامت لدوري أبطال إفريقيا

في نهائي هو الصامت لدوري أبطال إفريقيا منذ سنوات عديدة، يستضيف هارتلاند النيجيري فريق مازيمبي بطل الكونجو الديمقراطية في ذهاب نهائي دوري أبطال إفريقيا تحت قيادة تحكيمية مصرية.
    وسيرجع هذا الصمت الشديد الذي يحيط بالنهائي لكونه الأول الذي يجمع فريقين ليس بينهما فريقا من شمال إفريقيا منذ عام 1998.
    ففي نسخة عام 1998، التقي في النهائي فريقي اسيك أبيدجان الايفواري وباور ديناموز بطل زامبيا وفاز حينها البطل الايفواري باللقب.
    ومنذ ذلك العام لم يخل أي نهائي للبطولة الأكبر للأندية الإفريقية من فريق علي الأقل من دول شمال إفريقيا.
    فبعد خروج الأهلي حامل اللقب البطولة الماضية من دور الـ16 لنسخة هذا العام ثم خروج النجم الساحلي التونسي من دور الثمانية، أصاب البطولة شللا إعلاميا واضحا متوقعا.
    وصعد هارتلاند الي هذا الدور بعد مشوار رائع بدء بازاحتهم الجيش الملكي المغربي من طريقهم في الدور الأول من المسابقة والقطن الكاميروني وصيف النسخة الماضية من دور الـ16.
    واحتل الفريق المركز الثاني في المجموعة الثانية لدور الثمانية برصيد 10 نقاط خلف المتصدر حينها ومنافسه علي اللقب مازيمبي.
    وسيكون ذهاب النهائي هو اللقاء الثالث بين الفريقين في نسخة العام الحالي، حيث تبادل الفريقين الفوز في بماراتي دور الثمانية بنتيجة واحدة هي 2-0.
    وفي الدور نصف النهائي تمكن هارتلاند من اقصاء ابناء بلدهم كانو بيلارز بالفوز ذهابا برباعية نظيفة وإيابا بهدف نظيف.
    اما مازيمبي فبدء مشواره بدور الـ32 عندما اقصي بترو اتلتيكو الانجولي بسهولة بالفوز عليه ذهابا وايابا، ثم تمكن من اقصاء الإتحاد الزموري للخميسات المغربي في دور الـ16.
    وفي دور الثمانية، احتل مازيمبي صدارة المجموعة الثانية كما اشير مسبقا.
    وصعد للدور قبل النهائي ليقضي علي احلام الهلال السوداني باكتساحه في الخرطوم بنتيجة 5-2 قبل ان يخسر أمامه في الكونجو بهدفين نظيفين لم يكنا كافيان لصعود الفريق العربي.
    وسيدير مباراة الذهاب التي ستقام على ملعب "دان أنيام" في مدينة أويري في شرق نيجيريا الحكم الدولي المصري عصام عبدالفتاح علما بان مباراة الاياب ستقام في السابع من نوفمبر المقبل في مدينة لوبومباشي في الكونغو الديمقراطية.
    الجدير بالذكر ان الفائز باللقب سيتأهل للمشاركة في نهائيات كأس العالم للاندية والتي ستقام نهاية العام الجاري في الإمارات.
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:43 pm

We are confident of winning- Quattara Aboubakar

The first leg of the Orange CAF Champions league takes place in Owerri, South East of Nigeria, on 1 November 2008 with two new clubs, for the first time in almost a decade, contesting for the most prestigious club title in the continent and the $1.5 million prize money.

This is a moment TP Mazembe fans and the entire country are waiting for and the objective is to win the Cup, according to Quattara Aboubakar Technical Director of TP Mazembe.

“The people of Congo are very enthusiastic because TP has not played CAF competition finals for a very long time. Most of the people are either young or not yet born the last time we tasted a Cup final match. To everyone one of us, it is like a dream and people want to witness and be part of this history in the making,” said Quattara.

“The players are technically and psychologically fit and ready. We have great players and most of them took part in the great Congo team that made history to win the first CHAN in Cote d’Ivoire this year,” said Quattara.

The technical director noted that one of the main pillars behind their success so far is the support of the club chairman, Moises Katumbi.

“Our chairman has very supportive and putting every necessary thing in place to ensure we progress, such as camping in Zimbabwe within this short period to be well prepared. Zimbabwe was chosen because of its close proximity and for good concentration,” said Quattara.

At the same time, Quattara is not seeing their opponent, Heartland FC, as pushovers.

“Heartland is good side we only respect but not afraid of. Despite the fact that they have good players and coaching crew, we are confident of winning.

“In our first meeting at home, we won 2-0 and they retaliated with the same margin away. With this score line, every thing seem equal at the moment but with our resolve and determination, victory will surely be ours,” said a very confident Quattara Aboubakar

The fixture and officials:
    Heartland (Nigeria) v TP Mazembe (RD Congo)
    Venue : Owerri
    Date : 01/11/09
    Time : 16:00
    Match officials : (Egypt)
    Ref. Abdel Fatah Essam
    A. I. Hassan Sherif
    A. II. Mohamed Waleed
    R.R. Farouk Mohamed
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:21 pm

الشوط الأول

هارتلاند 0-0 مازيمبي
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:27 pm

دقيقة 24

هارتلاند 0-1 مازيمبي
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

دقيقة 25

هارتلاند 1-1 مازيمبي
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

لحقوا نفسهم على طول
    Eng Mady
    Eng Mady
    Admin

Post by Eng Mady Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am

ده النهائي
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

اه مباراة الذهاب
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:35 am

الشوط الثاني

هارتلاند 1-1 مازيمبي
    Eng Mady
    Eng Mady
    Admin

Post by Eng Mady Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 am

مايلغوه لعدم الجدوي دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 am

ليه
    ده الفائز حيروح كاس العالم ويلعب مع برشلونة في بطولة واحدة دوري أبطال إفريقيا 2009 - Page 5 144859
    osamahlawy
    osamahlawy
    Admin

Post by osamahlawy Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 am

دقيقة 80

هارتلاند 2-1 مازيمبي
    Eng Mady
    Eng Mady
    Admin

Post by Eng Mady Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:41 am